IOJT 2015 – PERNAMBUCO – BRASIL
November – 08 to 12, 2015
We are delighted to invite you to participate in the 7th International Conference on Training of the Judiciary to be held in Porto de Galinhas – Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil, from November 8-12, 2015.
Visit the IOJT conference website – www.iojt2015-brazil.com – for the full education program and session descriptions.
The International Organization for Judicial Training – IOJT, established in 2002 during a conference in Jerusalem, was created to promote the rule of Law by supporting the work of judicial training institutes around the world. IOJT´s membership represents 73 countries.
The conference features three-and-a-half days of rigorous educational sessions and several networking events. Speakers will include senior judicial officials and judicial education leaders from a diverse array of countries. Under the overall theme of judicial excellence the conference will focus on:
1. Excellence in Judicial Training: Essential Components, including:
· Governance, Funding and Infrastructure
· Curriculum and Faculty Development
2. Emerging Topics for Judicial Training, including:
· Terrorism Trials
· Judicial ethics and social media: Facebook, Twitter and beyond
3. Innovation in Delivery of Judicial Training, including:
· Remote and on-line judicial training
Plenary sessions and concurrent sessions held in the plenary room will include simultaneous interpretation in English, Portuguese, French, and Spanish. Otherwise, English is the official language of the conference sessions.